Friday, November 1, 2013

Atlas.ti

The benefits of using ATLAS.ti for your Literature Review.

“I did my Master’s degree by full coursework, so I do not have strong skills to carry out research on my own. As I furthered my studies doing PhD by full research, I had problems to do my literature review. Understanding my problem, my supervisor advised me to try out a software called ATLAS.tiAhamdulillah, I found that ATLAS.tiis a good system to manage my literatures, dan simplifies the writing up of literature reviews.
Give me the opportunity to demonstrate to you how ATLAS.ti can help you for your literature review process.”
(Ani Munirah Mohamad, 2013)
ATLAS.ti certified trainer in South East Asia

Click here to find out about the nearest one-day workshop on literature review usingATLAS.ti: << http://postgraduateworkshop.com/lratlas.ti/ >>

If you are interested to attend the workshop, please contact our Marketing Executive, Caroline Julis through email at mpws.richtraining@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment