Friday, August 30, 2013

Our program this week




It is INACCURATE to say:



“I have completed my interview of 20 respondents, so my research is completed.”

OR

“I have completed 10 field visits, so my research is completed.”

OR

“I have completed data collection, so my research is completed.”



The research is not completed until and unless you have made sense of your data, and discussed the findings from the analysis.



“Let me help you to make sense of your qualitative data, by guiding you on how to use the user-friendly software ATLAS.ti”



(Ani Munirah Mohamad, 2013)

Certified ATLAS.ti Trainer in Southeast Asia



Interested to know more?



Register yourself for our next workshop on Qualitative Data Analysis using ATLAS.ti. The details are as follows:-



Course Title : One Day Workshop on Qualitative Data Analysis using ATLAS.ti - Borneo (Kota Kinabalu)

Date » 29 August 2013 (Thursday)

Time » 8.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.

Venue » Tabung Haji, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Speaker » Madam Ani Munirah (Certified ATLAS.ti Trainer in Southeast Asia)

Registration Fee » RM180

Medium » English




Course Title : One Day Workshop on Qualitative Data Analysis using ATLAS.ti - Borneo (Kuching)

Date » 30 August 2013 (Friday)

Time » 8.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.

Venue » INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS MALAYSIA (SARAWAK BRANCH)

Ultimate Professional Centre, No 16, 2nd Floor,

Jalan Bukit Mata Kuching, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak

Speaker » Madam Ani Munirah (Certified ATLAS.ti Trainer in Southeast Asia)

Registration Fee » RM180

Medium » English

No comments:

Post a Comment