Monday, June 2, 2014

MR. GOOGLE SCHOLAR VS MS. EFFICIENT FOR YOUR RESEARCH

MPWS really appreciate all the support and interest towards our workshop and we hope that all participants who already attended our workshop will keep continue to use our service and at the same time, other postgraduate students out there who never or ever know about us we really welcome them to join and attend our workshop from time to time.

Do you know anything about Research Tools  or do you ever heard about it?
Have you ever heard or face with this PROBLEM such as:

"I just join as new postgraduate students and I am not sure how doing a literature search, What is a literature review?, Where do I begin in conducting a literature review?” 
"I have been in research for some time now but I spend a lot of time to get the articles I want., What are the best materials to include in my review and how do I locate them?, Is it worth my time to search the Internet for the literature?”

"I am sure I have downloaded the article, but I am not able to find it” 

"I wanted to write a new paper, how I can manage the references in the shortest possibletime?” 
"I have many references, some of my old papers, and some of my current research. Sometimes, they are so many that I can't recall where I have kept them in my folders!” 

"I have written an article and I am not able to find a proper Journal, Are there any shortcuts for identifying a journal for submission?”

"I want to increase the citation of my papers, how do I do?"

All PROBLEM stated above can be solve using "Research Tools” that can save hours of wasted research time and provide a clear direction of your research. The benefits of using this method are numerous and include learning how to change the direction of searching to discover and how to use more efficient the tools which is "Research Tools” which enable researchers to collect, organize, analyze, visualize, mobilize and create creative outputs.



The benefits from using "Research Tools” can be summarized as
  • Helping researchers keep up to date with current developments in their chosen field
  • Up to date information on what is regarding as interesting and stimulating by recognized professors, the ability to choose high-quality relevant papers related to the researchers field,
  • Evaluating other researcher and journals, publishing in appropriate journals,
  • Increased visibility for publications and access to important writing tools for editing, paraphrasing and summarizing.
Writing your thesis or academic paper can be daunting enough but, with the use of the "Research Tools” what seemed virtually impossible will become true to any researcher.
  
I hope this information will help you in getting some idea about what is actually Research Tools is all about and what Research Tools can do in your research and writing thesis and for your information we do have organize workshop that can helps you to get to know better about "Research Tools”.

No comments:

Post a Comment