Friday, June 6, 2014

Two Day Course on The Effective Use of Research & Publication Tools and Resources


"I want to increase the citation of my papers, how do I do?"
"I just join as new postgraduate students and I am not sure how to do a literature search”
"I have been in research for some time now but I spend a lot of time to get the articles I want”
"I am sure I have downloaded the article but I am not able to find it”
"I wanted to write a new paper, how can I manage the references in the shortest possible time?”
"I have many references, some of my old papers, and some of my current research. 
Sometimes, they are so many that I can't recall where I have kept them in my folders!”
"I have written an article and I am not able to find a proper Journal”
The speaker Dr. Nader Ale Ebrahim will help you...

Dr.Nader Ale Ebrahim is the founder of 'Research Tool'. He defined research tools as the scientific tool that broadly faciliatate research and related activities. It is been classified in 4 main categories :
(1) Literature Review
(2) writing a paper
(3) Targeting suitable journal
(4) enhancing visibility and impact of the research. Plus it is existing is a systematic and interactive Web-based mind map. 

==========================================
We need an effective search strategy that can SAVE hours of wasted research TIME and provide a clear direction for your research. 
==========================================
  
What you can get from this workshop ?.
      i.  -To reduce the search time by expanding the knowledge of researchers
     ii.   -To evaluate the types of literature that researchers will encounter
    iii.    -To convert the information of the search for a written document
    iv.    -To promote their publication for further citation 
 
If you are interested to LEARN and KNOW more about Two Day Course on The Effective Use of Research & Publication Tools and Resources, the details are as follows:
Course Title: Two Day Course on The Effective Use of Research & Publication Tools and Resources

Date: 14 & 15 June 2014 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 8.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Venue: MPWS Training Centre, 63-1, 63-2, Jalan Kajang Impian 1/11, Taman Kajang Impian, Seksyen 7, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Speaker: Dr. Nader Ale Ebrahim  
Registration Fee: RM400 (normal rate)
Medium: English

Who should attend?

Senior and junior researchers along with supervisors, postgraduate students, fresh academic and researchers who have started his/her research and would like to increase the effectiveness of the research, publish paper and finally increase their papers' visibility and number of citation.
=================
SEATS ARE LIMITED!
=================
Interested?
For registration and more information, please go to the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment